Upon using the service of DIGX Tech Solutions, you (The User) are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below. DIGX Tech Solutions reserves the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time. The User is therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions each time he or she uses the service(s) of DIGX Tech Solutions.
Limitations of Liability
DIGX Tech Solutions assumes no responsibility, nor will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses or malware that may infect your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Web Site, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Web Site. In no event will DIGX Tech Solutions or any of its respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates, agents, successors or assigns, nor any party involved in the creation, production or transmission of this web site, be liable to you or anyone else for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages (including, without limitation, those resulting from lost profits, lost data or business interruption) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this web site, any web sites linked to this web site, or the materials, information or services contained on any or all such web sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
Revisions to these terms of service. These terms of service may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current terms of service because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms of service may be superseded by legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Web Site.
The agreement between you and the DIGX Tech Solutions shall be subject to the following terms and conditions,
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the Shopping services of DIGX Tech Solutions you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. DIGX Tech Solutions will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by DIGX Tech Solutions, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. DIGX Tech Solutions reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), DIGX Tech Solutions has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the Services of DIGX Tech Solutions, and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- DIGX Tech Solutions will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- Your use of this site is at your own risk. The information, materials and services provided on or through this web site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Neither DIGX Tech Solutions nor any of their affiliates warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, materials or services provided on or through this web site.
- If you decide to access any other Web sites linked to or from this Web Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. Neither DIGX Tech Solutions nor any of our respective affiliates endorse, guarantee, or make any representations or warranties regarding any other Web sites, or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other Web sites, or the results that you may obtain from using any other Web sites.
- You or we may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Web Site at any time, for any reason or for no reason. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspect of this Web Site at any time without notice.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The High Court of Kerala shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.